Thursday, April 21, 2011

And in the beginning...

So this is the beginning. A new era. Probably the first time in my life I've cared to write down details of my existence... No skin off my back to tell the truth. I suppose you may be wondering why we're here? I'm here because I've had a few good brews and my friends are into tequila so they dont want to hear anymore about Rahr Winter Warmer or how bad coors light is. You're probably here because you accidentally hit "I'm feeling lucky" searching for "magic home brew". Speaking of which. I'm also going to be talking about magic the gathering. (I'm sorry in advance for all the puns.) I currently love playing commander format, and all the while i'm going through the motions with standard. (for the archives, this is shortly after gp Dallas with the 32/32 Jaces and preordains top 8) Anyway, I'm going to be talking about my passions. Beer and Magic! Decklists and drinks to follow...


Well, that's all I've got for today. As always you can follow me here or on Twitter. @KuromanKuro And if you like what you read then go ahead and Digg/follow me.



No comments:

Post a Comment