Friday, June 3, 2011

The most accurate title for a beer.

Hello everyone, Sorry it's been a while since the last post. I'll explain later.

Remember my post detailing how Rangers Stadium could suck it? I got another chance to go back, but this time I was prepared.
(I looked it up, apparently you aren't allowed to bring in "Alcoholic Beverages" or "Aluminum cans" (Despite the fact that they sell both inside) but you're allowed to bring almost anything else.) So I brought this.

I don't follow rules

That my friends, is not a Diet A&W, that is this.

Trout Slayer

That is Trout Slayer. it's the perfect beer for a baseball game. It's easy drinking, refreshing, and complements most ballpark food. It was pretty good until... We were evacuated... for a class four tornado...Yeah we saw about three innings before we were put into the tunnel under the stadium and eventually they delayed the game to 2:00 A.M. (We left as soon as they let us get out of course.) Then I came home to this.

My cracked windshield

Yeah, we left in my friend's car and endured a tornado with no damage, but my car at home got hail damage. (All on the driver side of course.)

In other news...

Just the other night I decided to have a bottle of Broken Halo IPA. I crack it open with a bottle opener as the cap says and this happens.

up close

(I wish I had a picture of my thumb bleeding, but it was flowing pretty fast so I had to stop it before I took a pic.) While my thumb was cut by the bottle, I must keep my journalistic integrity.

(And yes, that's the lip of the bottle still stuck in the cap.)
The cap with the glass stuck in it

Appearance: 1 It has a blood red hue to it. Odd for such a seemingly non-evil beer.
Taste: 1 It tastes salty and horrible
Aroma: 1 like death
Texture: 1 Sanguineous  

I must say that Broken Halo IPA is the worst beer I've ever had. Avoid it if you would like to maintain a healthy life.

Broken Halo IPA


Well, that's all I've got for today. As always you can follow me here or on Twitter. @KuromanKuro And if you like what you read then go ahead and Digg/follow me.


No comments:

Post a Comment